Clutch help

SFC

Got 1100m engine with slipping clutch, there’s a 30mm nut which I can’t get socket on and a 50mm nut around it so I gather the 50 needs coming off first , Nike’s in gear with wood through swing arm but it ain’t budging , left or right thread ??

thanks lads , i managed to get it off in the hoping the clutch plates are the same as bandit but no,  was told to scuff up the metal ones so done that and banged it back together but not tried yet , will see what its like and if no good i will try a couple more pushrods before i buy new plates

Scuff up metal plates, that's complete new one to me.

You make sure plates are flat with no discoloration from heat. You soak friction plates in oil and install chamber side of plate towards engine.

Make sure baskets are not notched from hammering of plates.

This be good for 150 hp any more use one standard diaphragm and one stronger one.

yes thought it was odd to scuff them  but beggers cant be as they say , all plates are flat but one did have very slight discolouration , friction are oiled , never thought of checking basket,  ive also added a barnett spring

cool , took it apart and checked , yes two wrong way , put back together with more rounded side towards engine and popped round the block , only got to 2nd high revs and no slip , will take it a little further tomorrow and see how it goes.......did have a low down stutter i will need to look at