Torques AN10 180 degree fitting measurements

:)

Can someone who has Torques AN10 180 degree fittings on their oil cooler please give me some dimensions of the fitting. I need the total height (H) and the distance between the U (U), to ensure I can get them to fit round my cooler and clear my bottom yoke to retain more than 0.5mm of steering lock, or else I am going to have to buy an AN8 cooler. Pic below shows the measurements needed. Please also state the type of fitting, as the big fat ones are clearly very different to the others. Thanks in advance.

AN10 measurements.jpg

Possibly Clive - no space at the top so cannot raise the cooler enough to allow bottom fitting of an AN10. A 180 or 150 AN10 may squeeze in though, otherwise I will have to get an AN8 cooler. Another alternative is an extra wide cooler but these are not exactly easy to get hold of and are very expensive when avaialble.

• Like 1

I shall post a picture of the cooler on the bike soon that will show the nature of the problem. The cooler and fittings on it have to be 100% perfect but there is no obvious way to get this right without having a large selection of AN8 and AN10 coolers and fittings at home to do it via trail and error. I have some but not everything so this is why measurements will be useful:)