Need picture of Blandit frame headstock please

wsn03

56 minutes ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

1200 as above 600 frame has a fan shaped stop like you thought...:tu

Hmm...im not quite seeing it. Could anyone get a picture with a plan view please ( looking down on it from above)  ?

Any measurements would be really appreciated (y)

5 minutes ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

this is a 1200 lock stop the 600 one is much wider..:tu

sccvNQT.jpg

2ARKqNg.jpg

That's spot on thank you!!! 

Ok so the stop itself is a sort of rectangle with a bit of a taper then, I get it, it's really clear now.

Mine is broken for some reason (f knows) - I'm going to make a plasticine pattern, check everything is correct gaps then I'll make a steel part and my mate will weld it for me

3 hours ago, Swiss Toni said:

There you go! I had to come up and tuck them in! 45mm at its widest point, 25mm at narrowest. Stands off frame 20mm at widest point.

Picture of his little roomies! :P

IMG_1655.JPG

IMG_2127.JPG

Mate that's brilliant thank you, i wont need to make a pattern now.  Excellent. 

Now then, im loving that bedroom. I used to live like that, then i got married and everything is tidy.

If I become gay can I move in with you, I want to live like that again! Probably without sex though....

2 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Is yours a 600 then, Tony's pic is a 600 frame, the others are of 1200 frames it's different, what yokes have you got??O.o

Mine is a 1200. So there's a difference?

Ive got standard yokes, standard everything. 

3 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

yes there is a difference. the 600 stop is fan shaped like tony's the 1200 one is a much narrower lug, like the other pictures..:tu

Ahh ok, I get it thanks. So im back to a rectangular block. I don't suppose you have access to any measurements do you? If not I can mock it up with Plasticine easily enough. Odd that the 600 and 1200 are totally different, I honestly thought they were the same rolling chassis. 

Edited by wsn03
8 hours ago, wsn03 said:

Ahh ok, I get it thanks. So im back to a rectangular block. I don't suppose you have access to any measurements do you? If not I can mock it up with Plasticine easily enough. Odd that the 600 and 1200 are totally different, I honestly thought they were the same rolling chassis. 

I haven't got any measurements Im afraid, unless I dismantle my 1200..O.o.

The 600 and 1200 frames are basically the same construction but with a few differences, the rear foot peg brackets and lower triangular engine mounts, are welded on on a 600 bolted on a 1200, the rear bottom engine bolt hole is 10mm on a 600 12mm on a 1200, the lock stops are different sizes and the 600 doesn't have the brace between the front engine mounts..

Some people are of the view that the 600 frame is made of lighter gauge Steele, and the geometry is different, its not..:tu

58 minutes ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

I haven't got any measurements Im afraid, unless I dismantle my 1200..O.o.

The 600 and 1200 frames are basically the same construction but with a few differences, the rear foot peg brackets and lower triangular engine mounts, are welded on on a 600 bolted on a 1200, the rear bottom engine bolt hole is 10mm on a 600 12mm on a 1200, the lock stops are different sizes and the 600 doesn't have the brace between the front engine mounts..

Some people are of the view that the 600 frame is made of lighter gauge Steele, and the geometry is different, its not..:tu

Really appreciate the heads up thank you. I'll knock up a plasticine pattern to get the lock stops spot on.(y)