Katana

Just had this from the organisers

Good Morning all

An update on the Donington CMF.

Freddie Spencer

Steve Parrish

Niall Mackenzie

Ron Haslam

Will all be visiting the show in the exhibition centre at 11:30am on Saturday and Sunday morning.

There will be photo opportunities and autograph signing as per last year, if you would like something signed bring it along.

If there is time we should also have a meet and greet on exhibitors stands.

The exhibitors track parade will take place on Sunday Lunchtime, ask for parade forms on the VJMC stand, please allow plenty of time as all exhibitors can take part in the parade.

Remind your members to bring their own mug for Tea and Coffee.

See you soon

Regards

Andy

VJMC

Info for Anyone wanting there bikes on the stand

pass admits two people and is only valid at the exhibition hall entrance when accompanied by a motorcycle admission times for exhibitors are 1pm to 7pm Friday or 8am to 10 am Saturday 8th august only

if you haven't sent me your address please do so as I'm sending all the passes out this weekend 

it's gona be a great weekend hope to see loads of you there if not showing your bike just to come and say hello

looking forward to this , meeting up with katana , paulm , yj , etc etc , i will be easy to spot , as i will be drinking a cup of tea , as i no longer drink alcohol cheers marlin ps will also have a oss hoodie on !!!!! ( ok i could be lying about alcohol !!!! ) 

Guest YoshiJohnny

looking forward to this , meeting up with katana , paulm , yj , etc etc , i will be easy to spot , as i will be drinking a cup of tea , as i no longer drink alcohol cheers marlin ps will also have a oss hoodie on !!!!! ( ok i could be lying about alcohol !!!! ) 

pheeeewwwwwwwwwww... Katanas missus has been known to tell people not to bother sitting down with us if they don't drink lol...

:D

to yoshijohnny , i've been known to put away a few , but very rarely drink now , due to chronic alcoholism , mental depression , not telling the truth , having a cat called tilly to feed ( the 2nd love of my life , linda the wife 1st of course ) spending vast amounts of money on racefit titianium exhausts ( 3 so far )  , and i'm getting addicted to scalextric's , but seeing as you are going to be there , i will have a shandy or 2 !!!!!!!!!!! cheers marlin ( senible yorkshireman )  

Ok have sent passes out today apart from one that I forgot and will be going out tomorrow everyone bring own mug as there's limited cups for free tea n coffee all weekend camping free all weekend but must be gone by Monday morning I will be taking spare forms so if you don't get one in post or you only get a pass out  on Thursday give me a ring 07977793178 n I will come n find you ( as long as your stood at the fuckin gate) see you all there for a great weekend