GSX750EF ES gear switch compatability

Can you try and cross reference part numbers from different models? Maybe try the part number from your seal on Fowlers' website to see if that seal is used on multiple models and then you can check to see if the neutral/gear indicator (which does it have, there is a difference?) plate part numbers also tally between your model and others.

5 hours ago, Hardassfunk said:

My neutral switch has 6 wires into white connector block and a single wire,all others ive looked at so far have 5 and a single wire :/

It's a gear indicator switch then (including neutral). These are common to several large air cooled Suzukis, e.g. most of the GSX1100 range, if this is the bit that has been damaged. If the 750 uses the same part as the 1100s then this will widen your search. Even if a switch from a Blandit, GSXR etc. fitted, these only have a switch for neutral, so your gear indicator would stop working (not that that is a big problem). A dr 350 is unlikely to have a gear indicator so I doubt if this has the same switch as a 750EF.

11 hours ago, Hardassfunk said:

My neutral switch has 6 wires into white connector block and a single wire,all others ive looked at so far have 5 and a single wire :/

Not trying to sound smart but that's because 1100's have 5 gears and 750's have 6! And apparently there is a size difference but I can't confirm as never seen the two side by side. Any o ring that correctly fits the o/d of the switch will work.

2 minutes ago, Gixer1460 said:

Not trying to sound smart but that's because 1100's have 5 gears and 750's have 6! And apparently there is a size difference but I can't confirm as never seen the two side by side. Any o ring that correctly fits the o/d of the switch will work.

Every day a school day etc. etc. I did not know that the 750EFs have 6 gears:). Any old switch of the correct o/d may therefore be OK if only a neutral light function is needed.