Exhausting....

Hey all new member here with a 78 GS750E. Lots of work done to her and the modifications keep on going as i plan to drag race it here in ohio. Some people dislike it but most people love it and can hardly take it anywhere without people asking about it. Anyways i currently have a Vance and Hines street exhaust that goes under the chassis. However being a drag bike it is very low to the ground and would much rather have a Vance and Hines Pro pipe that goes out to the side on the right and down the bike. I cannot find anywhere on the site that says it will fit my year GS750. I Only can find ones that fit GS1000 and 1100. Can anyone confirm they will bolt on? 

FB_IMG_1469413343789-01.jpeg

• Like 5

Rear hanger shouldn't be too big of a deal to fab up but am hoping the exhaust manifold bolts right on. was hoping someone had already achieved this since id like more ground clearance without raising the bike. tried contacting them via email and no answer.

Edited by fastlab