mystery cdi

Mark28

The cdi fiited to my bandit engine is part number 32900-27EOO.It has plugs of 6 and 4 pins,The wiring loom colours don't match the Bandit wiring diagram  I have so want to get a bandit loom but don't know if I need the cdi too.

I have searched the interweb but can't find the answer.

Thanks.

You will find the latter b12 mk1 will have a different plugs going to the cdi and the latter mk1 b12 needs the b12 ignition switch for it all to work.

The first year the b12 was out it had the same plugs for the cdi as the gsxr slingshot and gsx1100f powerscreen.

Is your engine a b12 or gsxr1100?

If it's a b12 is it stamped 1156cc or 1157cc?

The 1156 was the first year b12 production.;) but that's where my know how on this subject ends and someone with more know how can take over xD

• Like 1

the first 95/96 pre production b12's had gsxr looms and a one off cdi apparently, ;) i had trouble finding one years go when i had a 96 one. it also had the 1156 stamp, no bottom engine mounts and an rf900 swinging arm, all in all a parts bin special...but just stick a b12 mark 1 loom and cdi on and it will be all good..:tu

Edited by fatblokeonbandit
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...