1250 tank on a b12

luke2152

Anyone per chance test fitted a fuel injected bandit 1250 tank onto a b12 frame?  Been looking at pictures and they look pretty similar.  I would expect to have to make a new back bracket but it would be nice easy step to fuel injection if the front end just slotted in ok.  (I want to completely redo the fuel system on my turbo bandit using as many oem bits as possible).

21 hours ago, luke2152 said:

Anyone per chance test fitted a fuel injected bandit 1250 tank onto a b12 frame?  Been looking at pictures and they look pretty similar.  I would expect to have to make a new back bracket but it would be nice easy step to fuel injection if the front end just slotted in ok.  (I want to completely redo the fuel system on my turbo bandit using as many oem bits as possible).

I doubt it would fit Mk 1 as the frames are different...

• 1 month later...

The injection Fuel tank will slip in at the front of the frame fine, it also does fit nicely around the frame sides, although on a mk1 bandit frame the tank doesnt follow the sweeping frame as the injection tank is flat bottomed, also if trying to use original seat subframe and plastic then major mod of either tank or seat and plastics and tank mounts.

hopes it helps

Edited by bandibusa
blank reply