Event city show

Katana

3 hours ago, Katana said:

Come on you fuckers let's get a decent turn out want loads of great bikes on stand race bikes and all

i know what Zed head is saying but me personally don't do it for them I do it so I can have a laugh n meet up with as many of you idiots as I can

What Dave is so eloquently saying is, it would be great to see all you fine people, and we'd very much appreciate your help in making this year's show a success, as it has been in the past. xD

• Like 1
Guest YoshiJohnny

Dave has told me what the guy has said and he is obviously an inbred knob... 

I hope I meet him...

but more looking forward to hooking up with the good old OSSers

YJ

Guest YoshiJohnny

@Harry74 @Katana

Unfortunately I will be racing at Anglesey the Sunday of this show... this is a MUST DO race to ditch the bib...

The GS will be ready to display by then and I might be able to drop it off on Friday but someone will need to take it home with them...

If that's not do-able then I will give it a miss

typical innit

27 minutes ago, YoshiJohnny said:

@Harry74 @Katana

Unfortunately I will be racing at Anglesey the Sunday of this show... this is a MUST DO race to ditch the bib...

The GS will be ready to display by then and I might be able to drop it off on Friday but someone will need to take it home with them...

If that's not do-able then I will give it a miss

typical innit

Soda law will see what happens

11 hours ago, Paulm said:

@Harry74, @Katana, we have been offered a nice EF for the stand there’s a pic of it in the Donnington EL thread,

@waterwagen, work permitting he would like to show it and possibly his project bike which sounds very nice but no pics until it’s in one piece,should be very nice and quite rare as well. 

We won't have cinformation of our stand size for a couple of weeks, so I'm gonna put a list together of the people who've already said they come and go from there when we know how many bikes we can accommodate. Would love to have the bike on the stand, but don' want to say yes then to only have to backtrack and disappoint people.  As soon as i have more info I'll be back in touch.

• Like 2
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Katana said:

Have contacted mark and expect he will be along soon

or I may have to sack him anyone else want to be my show bitch

Is that a promise Dave? 

Sorry for the slow reply Paul, life sometimes gets in the way, you know how it is. Doors open at 9.30, so I Would imagine we'd need to have the bikes in the stand an hour before that so 8.30-9am

• Like 1