rear wheel

As above, b6 mk1 wheel gs500 sprocket carrier, but still need to sort out spacers and if I remember the b6 is the same 20mm spinal but the GS carrier is 17mm center sleeve, so you will need the b6 sleeve and cut that down. You can use the b6 carrier but it can be title.

The other thing you need to think about is the rear brake, as yours is on top and the b6 is under neath, so you will need a gsxf  calliper top keep it on top. ;)

Easy swop (y)

• 1 month later...

I put Bandit 12 wheel with gs1000 sprocket carrier and the bearings from the gs1000 wheel in the Bandit wheel. Needs new spacers manufactured and the sprocket carrier machined down .060" to move sprocket in to avoid chain hitting frame. You will have to clean up welds on the frame around the pivot area also to make room for chain. It's REALLY tight. Make sure you get the narrowest 530 chain available. I run a 170 tire and it clears the gs1100 swinger by about 5-10mm each side. 

Front offset sprocket is also required.

Edited by Fjbj40