Spondon Co-ax

Zepp

Had this only a short while. It's fitted with what seems to be a good, standard EFE 1100 engine. 

There's a few bits that needed urgent attention, the wire loom for one and the front twin lights have to go! 

Once these few bits are done I will just use it and hopefully Jacqui will ride it once in a while if we ever want to take out one of my others. Eventually I will be fitting a set of new rs36 flatties and a new (old Skool) rear end with paint job to match. Front forks will be doomed to the junk bin too. IMG_4753.JPG

IMG_4551.JPG

IMG_4754.JPG

IMG_4977.JPG

IMG_5154.JPG

IMG_5183.JPG

IMG_5239.JPG

• Like 5
8 hours ago, kiwi said:

Si the bike was on a certain site and everybody had a chance to buy it, but as for a good price it depends on what somebody is prepared to pay and how much the seller gets rather than thinking how much his mate told him its worth. 

Well I certainly got it for a really good price. I've seen folk pay nearly what I did just for a EFE engine. I offered what I thought was right for the engine, frame , swingarm and tank. The rest I consider a bonus. I usually ignore what they ask on Eblag and contact them direct with my offer. I always say I can come straight away with cash. It works for me. 

• Like 1