custom top yoke (front end swap)

luke2152

Depends how cheap you are, I made this one years ago to stop the mudguard hitting the oil cooler with 750 slingy forks, chopped off the ends of one youke and had them welded to another gained 25mm, total cost was £13 plus a cake for the welder.:)

DSCF1566.jpg

DSCF1617.jpg

DSCF1627.jpg

I now have shorter Hayabusa forks so I had this made, it gains 50mm and is excellent, JJ machine works made it:tu

DSCF1169_zpsfbe2e9ys.jpg

DSCF1171_zpsidh6xpu7.jpg

DSCF1212_zpst1xfkir4.jpg

Lots of clearance clarence:D

DSCF1213_zpsm8zb9xol.jpg

Edited by fatblokeonbandit
  • Like 4
On 1/5/2017 at 9:10 PM, Nutter. said:

i am interested in a set for a 1991 gsxr750m  would he make a set ?  if so what sort of money thanks dave

On 1/6/2017 at 9:26 AM, Solcambs said:

Likewise I may be interested in a set for upside down TL1000S forks. Depending on cost obviously!

talked to Taff tonight for you both, unfortunately he has more on the go at the moment than he really wants, so he has said sorry but no to the request :(

• 2 weeks later...

i put in a 750WP front end in my B6 with a 1000K7 shock with no discernable detriment to the handling, quite the opposite.

simple stem swap and a couple of brackets to retain the B6 clocks, only pain, spacers for ignition barrel and fitting risers but if you know someone in the trade it's a few beer tokens