1100 et generator cover

kitkatman

1 hour ago, kitkatman said:

Bugger.

Your posts not clear on what cover you want to use on what engine...

The 1000 is different to the 1100 as it uses a smaller generator so the mount in the cover is different ...

Not sure why there are two 750 part no's "maybe generator size and mount" I think also the 750ES cover is different as well

All the covers with the exception of maybe a 750ES fit both 750 and 1000 , 1100 cases.....

"Not 100% sure" But I think using a 750 cover on a 1000  / 1100 results in NO OIL PRESSURE.....unless you plug a hole in the cover....:$

The reason I am asking mainly about the generator cover  is I sent mine for polishing and they said it was to bad a condition to do a decent job on. So I need another (now have) , but was wanting to know if there is any obvious differences between them so I dont buy the wrong one. PS its an 1100 Kat engine.

Edited by kitkatman
more info

There was a list up on here somewhere, telling you by your engine  number prefix, what it was, and what cc. Should be able to take it from there. Iirc, the part no of the cover is inside the case. Not much use if you have the wrong cover, but if you find out exactly, year and type of motor you have,  you'll find the right one on AlphaSports/Robinsons!