1200 bandit rear suspension bearings

Deano

They are non standard ones, I think 2 are available but the other 2 aren't...

the main pivot needle rollers are 25x33x35mm which isn't a standard size, Suzuki price £34.20 each...

the ones in the dog bone pivot are 17x24x25mm  which is TA1725Z or HMK1725B £11 each from simply bearings...Suzuki price £23.99 each..:tu

• Like 1

600 and 1200 linkages exactly the same! Got the centre two from Kent Bearings @ £14 plus £3 p+p. Other two are harder to come by, at the right price. Try Wemoto for them. Incidentally, if you do decide to renew, rather than get another knuckle, get an internal bearing puller. The middle two bearings are a bastard to get out without one. £17 well spent!

The centre bearings, I levered all the needles out, and tried to fold the outer case inwards. No good. I. Then tried a few runs of weld inside casing. Didn't shrink the case. Tried using a punch against the weld. Nada! Bearing puller. Both bearings out within 10 minutes of the Postman delivering it! You will find bearing sizes on Robinsons Foundry and Alpha Sports websites. Then google sizes. Simples!

• Like 1