New project - Spondon GSXR 1100

Dezza

• 4 weeks later...
On 7/9/2016 at 10:09 AM, spondonturbo said:

That's my mates old bike

On 6/28/2016 at 3:35 PM, Dezza said:

Pics of a bike with another one of these frames.

http://dudul2756.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/gsxr-1100-spondon.html

I've not been on here for a long time but I hope this helps.

I've got the same fairing as the black and silver bike on a JMC framed GSXR I built years ago. I ordered the frame at the NEC bike show the year that the 1100K came out. When I got it on the road I put a Ya**ha YZ750R 0W01 fairing on it. The one in the picture has flat fronted headlights like the uk ones had mine has got EXUP lights in it like the rest of the world got . The seat shape looks to be a modified RC30 to me they were a popular choice then.

Edited by russ69
On 08/09/2016 at 7:08 PM, russ69 said:

I've not been on here for a long time but I hope this helps.

I've got the same fairing as the black and silver bike on a JMC framed GSXR I built years ago. I ordered the frame at the NEC bike show the year that the 1100K came out. When I got it on the road I put a Ya**ha YZ750R 0W01 fairing on it. The one in the picture has flat fronted headlights like the uk ones had mine has got EXUP lights in it like the rest of the world got . The seat shape looks to be a modified RC30 to me they were a popular choice then.

Any pics of your bike?

• 5 months later...
20 hours ago, Spondon Karl said:

The Pepsi bike was built by a lad called Wayne Bradley (Jap) from Bolton. The pic is outside a pub in Farnworth, he's the lad on the left, the other lad sat on the steps isn't Steve Burns his name is Tony. They are mates of mine an I still go in that pub haha.

Hello. Yes I know Wayne (Jap) but was told by someone else it was Burnsie sat there. I'm hopefully back on with thdvtebuild sometime soon.