Cadwell Barbeque 8th and 9th July

Guest YoshiJohnny

Guest YoshiJohnny

The trackday is pretty much booked and sorted so now we need to sort the party proper..... the lovely Katana Dave has agreed to BBQ Barbeque or braai whichever term you prefer.

This usually gets really hard to sort so we will do our best but please help out by READING THE FUCKING RULES....which are...

The cost is £5 per person per night...paid in advance...to me via paypal...(no "I will pay you on the night"..... or the end of the weekend etc etc)

I'm not gonna put my paypal address on here so you will need to PM me for details

You need to give me proper names on the payment so I can create a list for the circuit...you will be classed as exhibitors (OldskoolSuzuki) to be allowed free camping

The BBQ will only be decent burgers and sausages on bread of some description with a few bits and pieces on the side.. nothing fancy but Dave does a really good job of it and there's the coals and stuff on top...

You don't have to join in with the food, you can bring your own and do it yourself once the BBQ is done with...BUT if you want free camping I need your name

You can bring your own beer....we can sit and chat shit etc.....but there is a bar as well...trackday guys will not be getting hammered as they do whip out the breathalyzers and it's just daft to be hungover whizzing round Cadwell...your neck your bike...

Anyone not wanting to attend.....

11825724_524763491009495_4761125680819720645_n.jpg

im coming on friday ans saturday I want some home made burgers I ive been told he dose fantastic burgers and i want sausages with beautiful morrissons bread please I dont want any of that green shit but Jill probaly will oh and I will bring Dave a nice can of larger for being such a fantastic bloke and going to all the trouble of bringing his BBq and cooking it all for us

• Like 7
Guest YoshiJohnny
On 10/06/2016 at 5:43 PM, Katana said:

im coming on friday ans saturday I want some home made burgers I ive been told he dose fantastic burgers and i want sausages with beautiful morrissons bread please I dont want any of that green shit but Jill probaly will oh and I will bring Dave a nice can of larger for being such a fantastic bloke and going to all the trouble of bringing his BBq and cooking it all for us

He's a bit of a cunt though

:banana:

I'll be there on the Friday  and Saturday night. I'm on the track Saturday but not Sunday so Saturday is my big night. 

After a very interesting week on the IOM with the Katana I will be fitting new Race Tech inards to the front end for Cadwell. So I will maybe just have half a burger and some green shit on the Friday night so I dont mess up my calculations for the Saturday:D

• Like 1

What time are you planning on doing the fine food/burgers/green stuff etc and will the menu be in English??.....also,are there any rules on bringing kids as i am finding hard to re-home mine.(Once i mentioned camping they wanted to come)...i promise if they play up you have my permission to use them as beer assistance's (is that even a word?)

Guest YoshiJohnny

Kids.....erm.... not really sure... they have been known to come to Oldskool bashes but prefer it if they didn't....simply because there's beer and fires and bikes and drunk folks that fall over...most leave their kids at home....as far as food goes there isn't a planned timescale jeez d'ya think we are actually organized or something lol.... probably around 8pm ish ....maybe??? The menu is in English....burger or sausages on a bun with green stuff (salad I believe it's called)... and maybe a few extra bits and bobs...nothing fancy at all...but it will be good

There is no official rule against kids being there as far as Cadwell or Classic Bike Trackdays are concerned BUT as far as having them learn some new words and carrying us all back to our tents.... it's at your risk if they come etc etc...

Not organised!!!!!! I think you will find were very organised and the food will be ready just after its nearly ready

I think thats the best time to eat it. depending on weather BBQ will be friday and saturday eve as we will need to keep our energy up weather you want food its up to you bring your own BBQ if you want one of them pissy little disposable ones that burn your eyes out and watch us snear as you eat your burnt shit as we eat our gormet stuff HA HA

Guest YoshiJohnny
23 hours ago, downtheshed said:

Put my name down for the camping and be in touch with the bbq cash. Ta 

As a track rider you get free camping dude