yes, another Blandit question

Ok, bare with me, I know it's a blandit and I expect I'll get flack for it, but I do have a  '82 GSX 1100 and an '89 GSXR1100 as well, but this'uns about the Blandit. The B12 I bought came with a cool feature, pulsing front brakes. I know it's a warped rotor, I also know that new ones cost over $300, a piece. I've already tried oil boiler GSXR rotors and the offset is different enough that they won't work. Now, I remember seeing on the old site that someone had some grommets made up and swapped the rotor part itself and used the old carrier, all held together with the grommets and some snap rings. Is this a kit that is available, and if so where would one order such a thing. I imagine it's cheaper that $600 for new rotors.

• 2 weeks later...

they knew the exact dimensions of the bobbins need for the Bandit and the ones they make are smaller by two mm, they also suggested getting the rotors skimmed down because apparently warring is very uncommon what usually happens is the disc its mounted improperly and it cause a thin spot to wear on the dice which causes the pulsating. I could ge them skimmed down at work if I needed too, have to look into it. may also look into getting some bobbins made.