Advice on turbo kit

Swirl

Ive seen a used turbo kit for sale,the kit consist of....

Garret Gt15 turbo

custom made airbox with air pipe to turbo

x2 actuators

oil feed line

x4 airbox rubbers

screamer pipe

it is listed as for a 600 bandit, question is what else would I need to fit to b12 lump,would it be big enough for a b12, or would it be better suited to a slingy 750 lump, I presume it'll need a manifold building anything else needed, the price is £350 for the above list of bits, is that a good price, be gentle i'm a turbo novice. 

GT15 is definitely too small for a B12.

How that thing is supposed to attach on exhaust? On stock headers I guess? That doesn't look like optimal solution. Long exhaust before the turbo will slow down spooling and reduce efficiency. Is there any evidence the kit has been actually working? I'm wondering that since there isn't any mention about pitot tube and I can't notice one in the photo. And that is pretty essential in blow through systems.

Like Clive mentioned there are fuel system parts missing, fuel pump and pressure regulator. Scavenge pump isn't necessary if the turbo is located above oil level.