Fork fitment

I'm looking for a USD front end for my 750 inazuma which I believe is the same headstock as the bandit, I know the slingy front end is relatively straightforward to use but finding a decent one is proving a bit difficult, what other USD setups have other people used on bandits and inazuma that isn't too much work to get it to fit?

Cheers :tu

Izzy.thumb.jpg.4cac7ca53e36898eaf0fea880ae8d508.jpg

I Did not bother with USD,s as i wanted to keep the retro look "ish"

i just fitted a complete Trumpit 995 Front end Stem Swop and New Lock Stops 

they will work without but they have 50mm Extensions in but a stepped yoke would also work.....

Any of the newer Radial USD front ends can be fitted without much trouble basicly stem and lockstops...

downsides are there expensive and no mechanical speedo ...but you can fit the Zuma Wheel in the modern stuff as well spacers bearings etc  

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, TonyGee said:

my bandit has a triumph 675 front end on it, they are about 25mm longer than the standard B12 front end so no nose dive, i slid the forks through so i could keep the standard bandit ride height. 

20240322_150642.jpg

Any problems with soft springing? A Triumph 675 is a whole lot lighter than a 1200 Blandit.

7 minutes ago, Duckndive said:

Izzy.thumb.jpg.4cac7ca53e36898eaf0fea880ae8d508.jpg

I Did not bother with USD,s as i wanted to keep the retro look "ish"

i just fitted a complete Trumpit 995 Front end Stem Swop and New Lock Stops 

they will work without but they have 50mm Extensions in but a stepped yoke would also work.....

Any of the newer Radial USD front ends can be fitted without much trouble basicly stem and lockstops...

downsides are there expensive and no mechanical speedo ...but you can fit the Zuma Wheel in the modern stuff as well spacers bearings etc  

I like the look of the forks. Do they have adjustable compression and rebound damping, and preload?

36 minutes ago, Dezza said:

Any problems with soft springing? A Triumph 675 is a whole lot lighter than a 1200 Blandit.

can't say it feels too soft, but i bought the hole front end that was already fitted to another B12 so just plug and play. 

2 hours ago, Dezza said:

I like the look of the forks. Do they have adjustable compression and rebound damping, and preload?

Yeap and mine have the benefit of KeTech internals  ..:tu

Not that i will know any difference  :v