tyre size

180 is the biggest but still very close to the frame at swingarm pivot area. 3/8" offset sprocket in 530 chain and machined rear sprocket carrier to get chain run correct. Chain to tyre clearance can get a bit chaffy. I run a 170 Rear in mine to help with tyre munching issue I had with mine with the 180. Going to notch the frame out in my other project. Could run a 520 chain of good quality. Sprocket cover may need the web's whittling down a little to allow for offset front sprocket. Manufacturer tyre sizes don't always measure true 180 between brands so also worth bearing in mind...

• Like 1

my current GS project has a GSX1100 swinger in it, ive got a B6 wheel in it atm with a 160 tyre on it,  if i push the wheel all the way forward the tyre rubs on the swinger but half way down the slots it clears.  im happy to use the B6 wheel as it makes chain line up a lot easier, but i might fit a B12 and wheel i have at a later date ???  

15 minutes ago, Swiss Toni said:

B12 tyre hits the gusset at the front of the arm, Tony. I’ll post some pictures, if I can find them. 

I forgot to say, I might fit a B12 wheel AND the B12 swinger O.o    I really am loosing it :/