EFE valve guide question

Just found some cheap Hyabusa Titanium valves on Eblag - and wondering what , if any , guides I can buy to fit them into an EFE head ? 

Would busa / GSXE gudes fit - or am I gonna be looking for something `special' (as in expensive....) 

I know they will need shortening , and the inlets turning down a bit - but neither of those is a problem

Maybe make your own valve guides if you can find the right material (some specific type of silicone bronze required because of the titanium valves)?
As I assume you are in possession of the necessary  tooling and skills to fit new valve seats for the large Hayabusa valves you bought, turning some bronze stock on the lathe into the required shapes seems like a feasible (but quite repetitive) task.

I'm no experienced engine builder or Hayabusa-guru, but from what I've found online Hayabusa valve stems are too slim to fit EFE/GSX valve guides (5,0 vs 5,5mm). And simply boring out Hayabusa guides won't work either because of the smaller OD compared to the guide hole size in the EFE head (11mm).

Would new seats be required? - GSX seats as std can take pretty big valves without changing. But agree on the stem size thing - I wasn't sure about relative diameters.

It could be possible to 'sleeve' the oversize GSX guide down to Busa stem size - its involved and needs the correct machinery ie. a Serdi but could be done. I doubt it would be cheap though, but neither is making custom guides!