bsw30ss carb rebuild kit

Hey, just bought my first bike a 1983 gs550l messed with it and got it running but it started pissing fuel out the overflow tubes. Looks like a carb clean and rebuild for me. However, I cannot find a rebuild kit for the bsw30ss carbs. Anyone know where I can find, or any other ideas?

• 6 months later...

The irnoy. I went to allens last night to see how much kits for a 86 1100 would be. No listing. That was the second stab in the back, the us company that made stainless emulsion tubes went out of business 2 months ago. 

Im taking it as a warning and buying spares for everything i have next payday.

Thankfully i saved every link ive found over the last 4 years. This place may be of luck to someone.

Suzuki GSXR1100 Parts & Accessories - Parts N More - Japanese Vintage Motorcycle Parts

Just because Allen's don't list it on the web pages, doesn't mean they won't have it - they don't list most OEM stuff as it would be massive amount of work, but they certainly do supply it as many here will attest to. Try an email and ask the question - you have nothing to lose. Have you tried Sudco in the States?

2 hours ago, Gixer1460 said:

Have you tried Sudco in the States?

Ive learned a few lessons since I got my rgv, it may sound crazy but I’d prefer to buy all my bike parts and related bits from the uk. I’ll message Allen’s, thanks for the insight.