Offset sprocket

Chay

Hi

Must have been loads of folk fitted bandit or gsxr wheels to gsx1100s in the past 

I fitted bandit 1200 rear to the standard et swingarm. Still have exact alignment to be set but what offset front sprocket am i looking for. Using 530 pitch 

on my 1100ET i used a 5/8th offset (about 16mm) 530 sprocket. but i also used a standard GSX1100 rear carrier that fits my 1200 bandit wheel. if you don't bring the rear sprocket further in to the wheel it wont line up right and it'll hit the frame. I have about 3mm clearance between the tyre and the frame. yeah its close but no contact YET :/

• Like 2

3mm clearance: luxuryO.o (To be said in a broad Yorkshire accent, obviously.)

39 minutes ago, TonyGee said:

on my 1100ET i used a 5/8th offset (about 16mm) 530 sprocket. but i also used a standard GSX1100 rear carrier that fits my 1200 bandit wheel. if you don't bring the rear sprocket further in to the wheel it wont line up right and it'll hit the frame. I have about 3mm clearance between the tyre and the frame. yeah its close but no contact YET :/

• Like 3