Fastec fork brace

Has anyone fitted one of these fork braces ?. I was looking to get one for my GS1000 but was wanting to find out how much clearance there was between the brace and guard as i am fitting a fiberglass race style front guard which may sit a little lower than standard and didn't want to see to much of a gap. I can't get an answer from fastec. 

s-l1600 (4).jpg

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Highwaystar said:

Has anyone fitted one of these fork braces ?. I was looking to get one for my GS1000 but was wanting to find out how much clearance there was between the brace and guard as i am fitting a fiberglass race style front guard which may sit a little lower than standard and didn't want to see to much of a gap. I can't get an answer from fastec. 

s-l1600 (4).jpg

That's nice, is that for the standard Gs1000 forks? 

• 5 weeks later...

Pleased with the fastec fork brace. For reference it would have required my standard mudguard to have had the bolt holes elongated a few mil as it was sitting to high for brace to fit (think my guard may be a pattern part though) no such problem with the fiberglass guard. 

20210603_155131.jpg

20210603_154917.jpg

• Like 3