gsx 750 es

lawrence

well i herd that a 600 bandit swingarm would fit and use a 1200 bandit back wheel,and change sprocket off center 

crack on then and post up your results......

....you can fit any number of gsxr rear ends in your es frame, but you'll have to do a bit of work [welding/spacers/etc] even for a 160-180 rear tyre.

well to be honess i have a pic of your es on my laptop and i would like to do the same back end as you and i just found out how to brace the frame,and were the air box is i inten to have a tank to run water or one part nitromeathan one methel and one part water with small pump,the engin 815cc wessco pistons kit with new rods,this site is like gold dust with all the help people give,have you got it wrote down on how you did it all would love that info if not to much truble,i am new to this site so sorry for not sending to you direct hussey1. if you happy doing that for me could you send to hytechytec@gmail.com meany thanks

when i was in england i had my own turbo company,hytec turbos, and some of the cars had it water injetion,but none turbo engines go like stink the nitrmethane turns to oxagen and methanol berns cold and the water delays deternation,plus you get no carbon in engine,the new setup are realy good,sold one kit to bloke with 1340cc bigbore kit,you one 1/3 of each in one tank

Edited by lawrence
right abit more

well to be honess i have a pic of your es on my laptop and i would like to do the same back end as you and i just found out how to brace the frame,and were the air box is i inten to have a tank to run water or one part nitromeathan one methel and one part water with small pump,the engin 815cc wessco pistons kit with new rods,this site is like gold dust with all the help people give,have you got it wrote down on how you did it all would love that info if not to much truble,i am new to this site so sorry for not sending to you direct hussey1. if you happy doing that for me could you send to hytechytec@gmail.com meany thanks

Some of my build is here:
http://old-skool-suzuki.proboards.com/thread/374/gsx-750-es-project

The more detailed version is on another forum.  To fit the rear swingarm I cut the parts that were in the way on the frame e.g. footrest brackets, and got some spacers made up to centre the swingarm. Then I sorted the angle of it and got correct length dogbanes made and had brackets etc welded onto frame for the newer gsxr shock I fitted. I used the bandit 1200 spacers to fit the wheel into the 600 swingarm.

• Like 1