Bandit sprocket cover

wraith

56 minutes ago, wraith said:

Going cable, I think xD

as I'm going to use the Speedo pickup off the sprocket

Blandit 1200 mk2 is hydraulic and also accommodates a speedo pick-up. If you go cable Robinsons were recently offering new Blandit 6 clutch cables and GSXR1000 clutch lever assemblies for a pittance, cheaper than secondhand prices:)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Dezza said:

If you go cable Robinsons were recently offering new Blandit 6 clutch cables and GSXR1000 clutch lever assemblies for a pittance, cheaper than secondhand prices:)

This maybe a daft question but how can you find out about there offers? Apart for going through all their listings xD

Had a look in there website but only comes up with clothing or an I missing a trick :)

Robinsons Foundry, not the other one. Once you're there, just look up the said parts. The GSXR1000 K1 lever assembly works well with the Blandit cable. I think also the teapot cable will work and it has an angled rather than a straight end at the lever so dependening on your routing it may work better than the B6 item.

Just looked, the prices are back to 'normal' i.e. absurd :(

Edited by Dezza
  • Like 1