BANDIT 750 help

Welcome to OSS, might I suggest you RTFR and post a little introduction in the General chat type thing on here, please and thankee. 

You'll tend to get a better response that way, folk will realise your not here to smash and grab what you need to wheelie off into the sunset, never to be seen again.

1 minute ago, Wee Man said:

Welcome to OSS, might I suggest you RTFR and post a little introduction in the General chat type thing on here, please and thankee. 

You'll tend to get a better response that way, folk will realise your not here to smash and grab what you need to wheelie off into the sunset, never to be seen again.

Oh sorry about that. I give it a go.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

No, is the plain simple answer.  R707 is a short stroke 748cc motor. 
To fit a 750 top end to the bandit 6 motor you need the 749cc longstroke,  it’s a mix and match job, using parts from both the bandit top end and the GSXR.  
One day I might do a write up with pics , as we have done a couple of these for my lads early drag bike that we built a few years back. And I’ve got another sitting in my collection waiting for the same treatment.

• Like 3