Fuel starvation

Blue

I'm only running on 2 cylinders, 1&2. Slabby 7/1127 with 38's. If I lean the bike over on tick over to the right it'll cut out. It's a bit tight under the tank, am I better with a long single pipe from the tap before it Tees off or short with longer pipes from the T to carb? 

In answer to pipe routing Q - I would  have single pipe from tap to tee (positioned over fuel inlet to #1 & #2 carbs) straight 100mm ? pipe straight down with longer pipe to #3 & #4 off the other tee outlet. This allows a little bit of tank lift but no excess - if you want excess then put the tee over 3&4 with longer loop back to tap.

I've been out having a look & I think it's the fuel tap, it flows a lot faster on reserve. I placed a hose on the tap & turned the tank on its side & I was able to blow into the tank although it did pressurise, might be because the fuel in the tank blocked the vent. The T is sitting over 2&3 with equal lengths to inlets

Edited by Blue