yay or no yay ??

69chris

been ages since iv been able to hobble out to garage to do anything,  i woke up feeling pretty good today so spent a few hours out there but thinking iv made steps backwards !!!!

fitted new oil cooler and lines and amazingly the bottom yoke hits the fittings on very much less than full lock !!!!

needed to lower the whole lot so knocked up a spacers/threaded bar mess and ended up with this .............

U7aFb8U.jpg

04P6d3R.jpg

its now clearing the yokes but imo looks shite !!!! but it will have to do until i can get back to work and earn some cash

but the niggling issue is that, looks aside, the cooler is now below the header......... will this cause any probs  ????? 

cheers 

Edited by 69chris

cheers guys :tu

ill see if i can blag a 16 row cooler, then i think i could mount it with fittings at bottom and still clear the header,

it doesn't help that my present cooler had M22 outlets so had to get adaptors which add a bit of height,  a cooler with an8 fittings, a couple of 90 fittings and it'd prob clear,

will see what comes along  :)