Dyna Coils Wiring... Why?

Cryptic Eh?... my eyes may be deceiving me... plus I’m no expert at wiring... but these 2 different pics stolen of Google... they may belong to people... or same person on here... confuses me... well... maybe just my eyesight !!  8-/

1st pic shows a Blk/Whi wire connected between the 2 Coils on the extended bars... why !? :-/

2nd pic also shows the same but black braided that seems to connect from the screws !? :-/

Hope you follow what I mean... lol !? :-p

F61D8194-4CB4-4093-B3D7-5AF36AFF2167.jpeg

34BD54E7-730C-4FAA-963E-A669FB30FC3C.jpeg

1st pic, assuming you are on about the wire attaching to the metal mounting point of the coil. I would suggest that whoever did it, was making an extra earth strap.

Perhaps cos the mount to earth isn't very good, or they really think they need an extra one? But sseeing as the frame isn't P/coated, it seems a bit pointless.

2nd pic as far as i can see looks normal?

Hi Rick... pic2... the top black braided/sheathed wire seems to be connected from one coil screw to the other coil screw... rather than to each independent coil wires... like in pic1 where he has 2 orange... 1 white ... 1 blk/whi... going into the loom... this is how mine is as well... pic2 seems to ‘bridge’ one wire across !? :-/