bearings for slabby wheel swap?

I'm in the states. How much trouble you think it would be?

Also I'd kinda like the package if thats available for archiving purposes. For anybody else doing this in the future. I want every single detail and part and custom part or modification and measurement required for this entire thing to be on one thread with no loose ends.

When I finally do this I'm going to youtube it and tell people exactly everything thats involved including part numbers and if I need any special spacers or support collars or mods I will provide exact measurements.

There's one site where it says just a bearing change and 1100 calipers and thats all you need and it goes right on (and then calipers after). One site says you need slingshot speedo drive but nothing about machining it down... one says you have to have the thingy machined down a little bit. One site says I need a special collar made for between the bearings to support the inner races. 

So obviously lots of people have done it and lots of those people forget how the hell they did it. Or people just like being vague and letting you figure it out on your own. Either way all of the condradiction and convolution and vagueness of this whole thing that countless people have done before frustrates me. When I get this done I will have it documented In the most painstaking detail that I can possibly muster. So that one day somebody can just order the right parts before they even begin and have the whole thing done in one easy session.