yoke info needed please

sparki

afternoon  all,

im wanting to swap the front end of my katana... i have  a complete front end off another bike so need some yoke info please n getting them on... i have another stem i can use without destroying mine, so that can be pressed into something else if needed, but and before i go and get something made... i was hoping someone would know if anything here had their yoke fork centres at 214mm that took a 41mm leg? i see a load of newer usd stuff is 214 spaced but they're all along the lines of 50 odd mm spacing so too big a hole... would like to carry on with clip-ons so a flat top yoke would be ideal too :)

cheers

• 2 weeks later...

thanks all... to be honest it looks like the stuff i have is too entry level with no adjustment other than spring and oil to make a difference... and nothing i could fins used 41 diameter legs with that spacing... i was going to get some yokes made but as i say, the forks themselves are mediocre with no adjustment...

i think i need to bite the bullet and buy a complete front end that will bolt in and i can stop fucking around with trying this/that and the next thing... does anyone know if anything will bolt straight into my kat frame? gsxr slingshot i thought were close? b12 with a stem swap and top yoke for clip-ons?... dont need a speedo drive as im going to use koso clocks anyway...