gsxr 1100 rattle noise

Ok the bike is up and running well sort of there is a rattle noise from idle to about 2500 rpm , so first I thought it was the cam chain , so I bought an Ape manual cam chain tensioner , installed that still has the rattle , I adjusted the mcct both ways as per APE still rattles , I made a video but you cant hear the rattle over the exhaust ,so next I started the bike and used my mechanic stethoscope and the noise was coming from the alternator area so I removed the ALT , I will post two video's one is of the bike running and the other video is of the alternator gear , and the video of the ALT gear you will see it moves back and forth with a magnet stuck to it , now I replaced every shim in the motor and the big washer / shim that's between the ALT gear and clutch I ordered brand new so I know that's right , and when I ordered it there was only one size so I know it cant be like shimmed or something right ? , and so now I made a alternator block off plate and I will start it this weekend , I spun the ALT and it spins freely but if I grab the damper drive right behind the gear on the ALT I can move it back and forth but probably only 0.35 mm can that make a rattle noise ? ok here's the two videos.   

the alternator drive gear is just pushed onto the back of the clutch basket . Normally its quite a tight fit on the spline. I would say either the clutch basket is worn or drive gear . Worth making an ally plate to blank off the alternator and then running it . Can post some pics up tomorrow if needed as got a motor in bits .