Welcome to the Winged Hammers Cregnybaa

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, cregnybaa said:

Just found this, the first one to be sold in Shropshire. me taking the keys for my first gsxr in 1985.  it was a race bike as soon as I had 600 miles on it, the start of a journey that continues to this day.

img164.jpg

That same bike later in the year at the manx gp.

img054.jpg

• Like 4
3 minutes ago, cregnybaa said:

At the end of 6 laps wash the flies off it would go again.

img053.jpg

After competing at the manx gp on and off but more on than off for 30 yrs I made the podium in 2010, it was at this point that I decided that it was time for me to stop racing  the TT course but that didn't mean my bikes had to stop. I am now getting ready for another season of racing 2018 will be my 41st season I will do some short circuits to get the bike working ok for my good friend Dennis Booth to ride again at the pre TT and the classic TT. we would like to do the spa thing but struggle to find any regs.

img011.jpg

• Like 3

awesome pics @cregnybaa(y)

you look like a man whose life with the slabby flashed before your eyes as you were handed the keys.

like KM said, that first time you witness an IOM racer scream past you changes your outlook on....well, just about anything to do with motorcycles and psychology.

thanks for taking time to share....that goes for all winged hammers......

GO WINGED HAMMERS ! 

• Like 3