What happened to G764RAP?

Hi, after being on the site for a week or so,  it's got me all nostalgic and made me think of the GSXR750L i owned many moons ago. It then got me thinking to what happened to it. The bike i had turned out to be a Suzuki press bike as it was featured in Performance Bikes mag as it had been loaned to them. I did not find this out till after i got the bike from a dealer in Reading and then one of my mates showed me the article on the 750L and i thought hang on, that number plate looks familiar!

I bought the bike in Reading in the early 90's and flogged it to Carnells (remember them) in Peterborough as i'd traded it for a 94 Blade when they came out (yeah, i know, don't slate me for it...i was a bloody good bike...well till me brother cartwheeled it on a trackday).

So anybody know what happened to G764RAP, either before i owned it or after?

Hmmm,  that would suggest it's still alive in some form then, it was a blinding bike at the time, not sure if the manufacturers used to tweak press bikes as was the rumour, but for a 750 it was bloody quick. Unfortunately the dealer was a bit of a 'Geezer' and i was young and naive, so his offer to fit a full race D+D and set it up was too good to miss. Had the tosser actually jetted for it i may may not have burned out 15 of the 16 valves 2 weeks before i was supposed to be going to Le Mans for a hoon with the boys. Not a happy bunny.