Foam filters

Foz

2 hours ago, Peterrr said:

I did the Same with Stock airbox rubbers from a gsx750f on the 36mm carbs. (Ramair socks)

Works perfect

I've got 750F carbs on my GSXR750L engined GSX600F, I thought the carbs were 34mm, maybe they are 36mm? Anyway, did you alter jets, needle height, air screw settings etc. Looking for pointers as I intend to use Ramair sock filters on my motor. What pipe set up have you got as well, I've currently got 4-1-2 headers but yet to source a suitable can, any guidance appreciated! Thanks in advance :-)

22 hours ago, Motovalet said:

I've got 750F carbs on my GSXR750L engined GSX600F, I thought the carbs were 34mm, maybe they are 36mm? Anyway, did you alter jets, needle height, air screw settings etc. Looking for pointers as I intend to use Ramair sock filters on my motor. What pipe set up have you got as well, I've currently got 4-1-2 headers but yet to source a suitable can, any guidance appreciated! Thanks in advance :-)

My F engine has 36mm carbs, and a stage 3 dynojet
Had to use smaller pilot jets to make it run better.
So different main jets, pilot jets, needles, air screw setting etc

Ok, thanks for that. Checked the carbs earlier and yes they are 36mm :-) So head to Dynojet to buy a jet kit then? No mileage in just fitting the sock filters over the old airbox boots and moving the needles then?? :-) Seen stuff on YouTube where folk have managed to get K&N pod filters to work without jetting by fitting reducer washers inside the filters or by taping up the filters??