Endurance Legends, 6-7 May 2017, Donington Park

Rene EFE

2 hours ago, MeanBean49 said:

Appreciate what you do mate. See my later comment about the cost :-) 

Seems a lot until you break it down a bit.

If any of you have any questions please feel free to mail me and I will answer them (or Darin) will.I will post up some info over the next day or so as to what will be going on over the race weekend.

Cheers

Rob

2 hours ago, MeanBean49 said:

Appreciate what you do mate. See my later comment about the cost :-) 

Seems a lot until you break it down a bit.

No problem at all,we enjoy bringing all of the diffrent folk together at our events.Nothing better than a weekend with happy custoners.

All the above is subject to VAT as well,one of the reasons we split Classic bike track days away from Endurance legends so we do not have to add VAT to your track time (it's all very blooming complicated) and tthis allows us to give  the weekend it's own identity.

We believe that this event is needed in the UK track calendar where track day riders,racers,spectators  and all of you that spend hours in the workshop with your babies are equally as importation as each other and you all become an integral part of the show.

There are lots of exciting facets to the event and we really hope you all at Oss will be there in one form or another.

20 minutes ago, dupersunc said:

My first every race meeting was with nolimits Endurance earlier this year. I was sharing a zx10r with mate though we did have a third rider on another bike so it was a tag race. Another team were doing the whole 6hr race on a single RC45 refueling, tyre swaps the lot. They had 2 novice riders.

I will check on this today and get an answer as we will be happy to have novice racers if we can and it is deemed safe as there are novice racers who can cook it on track and those that are really learning but can be a hazard and safety always comes first :).

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Z head said:

The classic Tt is not free to everyone who races and of course you have the cost to get there.The Manx Government off set the cost for the Classic to bring visitors to the island as it fills small businesses pockets although we were lead to believe they lost a fortune last year.

I am sorry but you are incorrect, the following is just as written in the classic TT regs, {The promoters of the classic TT  races will cover the costs of ALL entry fees necessary to enter the classic TT races.} Each race is four laps of the best circuit in the world and practice every evening for a week all for free . this year I paid £320 for me and the van with 2 bikes in the back. I am not trying to knock your event but on the face of it does look expensive to me, good luck with it anyway.

2 hours ago, dupersunc said:

My first every race meeting was with nolimits Endurance earlier this year. I was sharing a zx10r with mate though we did have a third rider on another bike so it was a tag race. Another team were doing the whole 6hr race on a single RC45 refueling, tyre swaps the lot. They had 2 novice riders.

I will check on this today and get an answer as we will be happy to have novice racers if we can and it is deemed safe as there are novice racers who can cook it on track and those that are really learning but can be a hazard and safety always comes first :).

On 30/09/2016 at 11:43 AM, MeanBean49 said:

I thought about it, split between 3 riders over 4 hours is 1:20 track time each plus qualufying and i would hope saturaday practice is included too. Not actually that bad l, pretty much on par with club racing for track time value. I could live with £330

It is 6hrs on track with practice and qualifying for the whole team.

On 30/09/2016 at 6:52 PM, cregnybaa said:

What happens if the first rider bins it in the first session, game over  and the two other riders are out of pocket by £330 each. motorcycle racing unfortunately is one of  those  occasions where the clowns pay to entertain the crowd . but seriously I have 4 bikes that I could use for this but that entry fee is ott.

057.JPG

You could just bring tho round to mine to play for free :D

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...