GSXR1100M Torque settings for side plugs.

Hi, i am going to fit some crash bungs to my 1991 1100M motor and will be bolting them on using the the 4 side plug fittings but i cannot see a torque value in my manual for these, it does show a value for the 1100K motors but these are different to 1100M motors but wonder if the torque value is the same? For the 1100K  my manual says 25-30N-m or 18-21.5 ib-ft.  Can anyone if this applies to the 1100M as well? 

Cheers

Rojo

Cheers...Yep i know there is a risk with this, but i a have built a Cafe Racer using a Hard Up Choppers frame and a lot of 1100M running gear and these will bolt straight one, but i am also thinking i should probably try and fit something to front engine mounts on the frame as well ... 

I have a set of Fastec Crash bungs that they do for 1200 Blandit's, seems to be a lot of that style about.  I am limited on points to bolt anything else on apart from front and / or rear engine mounts on the frame but will see if can get some nylon or such like bungs and try and make something fit as well.