36mm mikuni carbs

andy123

I have a set of 36mm Mikuni carbs on my Bandit 1200 and am rebuilding the bike which will have a turbo. I need to restore the carbs to standard setting as they are fitted with a Dynajet 3 kit. What are the sizes of jets, needles, emulsion tubes, etc that I need and where is the best place to souce these? Cheers. :)

Hi B2BC. Sounds like a plan. Never had a problem in all the time I was running them, the sound of the overrun when you throttle back sounds amazing!! Lol!! Now.......I know that my carbs are in good nick and run as they should. What condition are your carbs in? Are all the parts there and do they need a refurb? Nothing personal mate, it's just I've  purchased a few things off the internet for my build recently and been very disappointed with the condition of what I've received. I'll need all the linkages intact and working as they should. Like I say, I'm sure you're a genuine bloke, but I can't afford to swap a set of decent carbs for a knackered set. No offence intended whatsoever. :)

hi mate carbs were of 22k mile bike very good condition all air screws nice and free no split diaphragms  slides move freely no chewed screws was on my running bandit now put the engine and carbs into a gsx frame but had to go with dual filters so been messing past few days with different main jets pilots needles ect with no luck ive just put the carbs back to stock settings

102.5 mains

37.5 pilot jets

1.3/4 turns on air screws 

needles 4 clip down

may need to have them balanced if anything

• Like 1