Turbo badger gsxr!

Ahoy!
I've been slowing working on a turbo set up I got from pete field (tripleP) Other than my bike having a systematic hatred of me im pretty much getting there. I do have an oil related question though. It keeps shitting oil out the exhaust and not just a bit. There was a slick down the bike! I've read about people restricting the oil feed to lower volume. I've not seen one on a gsxr though but does anyone have an example of one and how they did it? Or am I wasting my time on it?
Will do some pics soon!
Cheers guys

• Like 1

Oil feed banjo,s can be restricted with Mikuni jets, in 1.00mm in myn at both ends turbo banjo, and oil supply! I cut an old emulsion tube m5 threaded end and drilled my banjo bolts to then press the brass m5 thread down into it. Also used (JB) weld epoxy to go round the end to seal and hold just in case. Then screw jets in to restrict as nessary! 

You may also need scavenge pump to return oil to sump if your turbo is in line with sump! Good luck.

• Like 1