Replica Yoshi frame covers

banoffee

Guest YoshiJohnny

I got mine from Eblag ages ago...long gone now.. slabby though

don't slingys come with them already??? just put some yoshi stickers on them???

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry to butt in but I can recommend Airtech Streamlining over in the States. Nothing short of brilliant. They do loads of Yosh rep parts. Have had various slabby parts from them in the past and their glassfibre work is fantastic! A veritable cornucopia of Suzuki bodywork they really are. In fact I've just fitted a pair of Yoshi replica louvred panels to my current 750F Slabby and I'm loving them (see pic below). In fact, when I parked it up recently someone berated me for 'ruining' a 'rare & valuable classic' with them. They just didn't understand. You go back to polishing, I'll ride mine thank you very much and by the way you didn't notice the forks, the wheels, the master cylinders, the oil lines, cooler did you! The link lower down will lead you to a page that I am sure you will find more than interesting. Dutch at Airtech races Slabsides and Slingy's. Made Performance Berks last month with his Slingy racer too, so if in doubt mail him. He's more than happy to advise and knows his Suzukis. I wouldn't go anywhere else for bodywork.

http://www.airtech-streamlining.com/suzuz/GSXR11001991-92.htm

20160405_153646.jpg

Edited by wassuck
spelling
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...