How much play allowed in swing arm?

I changed my swing bearing because of horizontal play but the play remains with new bearings. Noticed it was the bolt moving in the sleeve, the bolt measures 13,93mm and the sleeve 14,37mm. 
I always thought there should be zero play, but now I’m uncertain, is this play ok? Or do I have the wrong bolt? 

the play make 2-3mm at the end of the swing 

1981 gs75x

Edited by TurboEmil
Forgot model

I just had this issue with my 1980 GSX750.

I'm surprised you were able to find bearings with races with a 14 ish mm ID?

Are you using the standard steel swingarm?

I had to settle for bearings with a 16mm ID, then I pressed a 14 ID / 16 OD sleeve into the races so the spindle fitted perfectly, now I have zero play. I am using a GSX1100 aluminium swingarm however so it may use different bearings to the steel swingarm.

49 minutes ago, Russ750ET said:

I just had this issue with my 1980 GSX750.

I'm surprised you were able to find bearings with races with a 14 ish mm ID?

Are you using the standard steel swingarm?

I had to settle for bearings with a 16mm ID, then I pressed a 14 ID / 16 OD sleeve into the races so the spindle fitted perfectly, now I have zero play. I am using a GSX1100 aluminium swingarm however so it may use different bearings to the steel swingarm.

I have the steel swing. Good tip! Figure i make a pin bolt in the lathe or maybe your solution.