Kirkcaldy Bike Show - Fife, Scotland

• 1 month later...

Local show to me, thankfully its held inside the Kirkcaldy Ice Arena these days, plenty of space, and decent(ish) cafe, unfortunately the car park is like the surface of the moon. 

The show it's self has a great mix of bikes, the oldest being from 1912 to a couple of new race bikes. Though the main chunk of the bikes are from our kind of era. Wish I'd taken a few more pics, couple of nice Harris Magnums there. @Dangerouswas up at stupid o'clock to make the three hour journey down with his two bikes, cheers Brian. Hopefully next time the Slingshot turbo will be up and running.  Tom brought his BFT framed Katana/GSX14, lovely looking bike. I had Red Herring with me to make up the numbers. @Dangerousis wanting OSS to win best stand next year! Something to aim for, maybe a few more bike for next one?

My turbo got a highly commended rosette and the Wm Anderson Engineering trophy for Best Engineering, which is nice. 

• Like 4
  • 3 weeks later...