So I got this bike that’s been sitting in a garage for 10 years, I replaced the clutch line, space cylinder, and I also rebuilt the inside of the master cylinder. We managed to bleed the line but we can’t get the piston for the slave cylinder to engage with the push rod. When pressing the master cylinder in we can feel the slave piston push and start to rise, not enough to reach the push rod lh. Is there any chance the clutch is seized and that’s why the push rod is deep in? Or do I still have air in my line? 

it runs and starts, no leaks any where as we would’ve had drops underneath. 

Wtf is a 'space cylinder' ?  If you've rebuilt the slave  and replaced the line, I'd say you've still got air in there! If the slave piston is pushed all the way in, its real difficult to bleed air out and get fluid in, so its better to start with it about half in with some fluid behind it then connect to the line and master. You won't know if the clutch is dicky until the operating mechanism is working!