Gsxf Vs gsxr slave cylinder

Ahoy,

Hive mind needed, my clutch has, for as long as I can remember been piss weak. It would always creep. I've changed m/C's, Hoses, slave cylinders twice over. Recently bought a Hel m/c and much the same.

I have a collection of slave cylinders off various things and never measured one until I was googling Oberon slave cylinders and found an old post on here by @wraithhaving the same problem and he said about different sizes. I went and had a rumage and measured a few. The one on the bike was 38mm and found a 35mm so I've done a swap (actually twice, 1st 35mm one leaked) to see if that helps. It was too late to take the bike out and see if it helps. 

Anyhoo, does anyone know if the size difference is gsxr Vs gsxf or something else? 

The smaller one is off the gsxr 1127 and MK1 b12 

The larger one is off the gsxr 1052.

The problem with my clutch I've found is it's hard to put into neutral when the bike is running but it doesn't slip or drag. Found the church basket and hub have groves in them where the plates rub.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, wraith said:

The smaller one is off the gsxr 1127 and MK1 b12 

The larger one is off the gsxr 1052.

The problem with my clutch I've found is it's hard to put into neutral when the bike is running but it doesn't slip or drag. Found the church basket and hub have groves in them where the plates rub.

Ahhhh I see. I've not had my clutch apart but that would make sense. Mine creeps but not all the time. It felt better when I 1st rode it with the smaller slave cylinder but soon went to being just about working again. Same with neutral being a twat 

Clutch apart soon then! 

Thanks 

• Like 1

I tried a hel master on my old k7 1000 but I don't think it has enough travel to clear the clutch and it dragged no matter what I tried (put the stock one back on and bled straight up and worked perfect) spoke to shaun I think at hel and he offered to give me my money back. they have had issues with this before.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, wobblegob said:

I tried a hel master on my old k7 1000 but I don't think it has enough travel to clear the clutch and it dragged no matter what I tried (put the stock one back on and bled straight up and worked perfect) spoke to shaun I think at hel and he offered to give me my money back. they have had issues with this before.

They now do a 19mm one for gsxrs/ bandits. It's not on their website weirdly but other supplies have it. Found this out after I ordered on. 

Mine just seems hell bent on not quite bleeding enough or holding pressure. What ever I've changed has made shit all difference.  I don't have a stock one tofo back to and try. 

I'm gonna get the clutch out and check the basket next.