Slingshot 1100 92 case/frame sliders.

Where do people get there decent case sliders or frame sliders from?trying to case sliders is like none existent and frame sliders...all I'm getting up is crash bungs which I don't fancy the ali frame being written off but low impact might not be as bad

They’re usually on Eblag. Yosh makes them and there’s a Canadian company that makes them, can’t remember their name for the life of me. 

On my 92 750, rear axle is 10mm. Front axle is 15mm on the right, 10mm on the left. Not sure if the 1100s are the same, but should be close. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/7/2024 at 7:30 PM, Hooligan666 said:

Also anyone know the I.d size of the front and rear spindle?may try modify something to protect the rear fairing and exhaust. Cheers

I know it's almost a month late but i can measure mine tommorow 

On 3/8/2024 at 6:53 PM, Upshotknothole said:

They’re usually on Eblag. Yosh makes them and there’s a Canadian company that makes them, can’t remember their name for the life of me. 

On my 92 750, rear axle is 10mm. Front axle is 15mm on the right, 10mm on the left. Not sure if the 1100s are the same, but should be close. 

The Canadian company is NRC , I think.

• Like 1