Dropped a valve, what are my options?

VJ

My bandit 12 engined teapot fighter has snapped an inlet valve, from what I can see a locknut came loose, the adjuster span out and the valve promptly snapped, I assumed it was carbs as ive had issues before and managed to limp it around on 3 cylinders for a while but Ive got the valve cover off at the moment and its definitely snapped an inlet valve stem.

So what are my options and how much time/money will they set me back? I fucking love this bike but she's already cost me a fair bit in the last few months and its starting to get painful on the wallet now.

Cheers

John

I was riding and it dropped to 3 cyl, it then took me over a week of trial and error pissing around with spark and carb related stuff before I opened the lid to notice that a valve is snapped in half. Im fairly sure it'd run on 3 again if i bolted it back together now.

Im just about to whip the head off for a full post mortem, If its suitably hilarious I may well post pictures.

Cheers

VJ