Looking for a slip on muffler

Hindle is the only one making them anymore for slingshot 750s. I have a US 92 750, same as yours. Came with a Yosh system with a stupidly short chopped down muffler. Ended up running an 1100 and a 1200 exhaust on it for awhile until I finally found a proper Yosh muffler to replace it. Had to buy a 95 750w parts bike to get the muffler. If you already have the 907 kit, maybe go with a full Hindle, or consider an 1100 exhaust for the larger headers.

13 hours ago, Upshotknothole said:

Hindle is the only one making them anymore for slingshot 750s. I have a US 92 750, same as yours. Came with a Yosh system with a stupidly short chopped down muffler. Ended up running an 1100 and a 1200 exhaust on it for awhile until I finally found a proper Yosh muffler to replace it. Had to buy a 95 750w parts bike to get the muffler. If you already have the 907 kit, maybe go with a full Hindle, or consider an 1100 exhaust for the larger headers.

The 1100 exhaust is a great idea. And thanks for the info bud