Building something fast with the bits I have left

Righty so I have bought a b12 engine be due my 91 gsxr 1127 engine deciding that my cylinder 1 connecting rod would be better served in two pieces.

It is indeed, fucking fucked

I am torn between putting on a gsxr 750 dot head or dropping the undamaged 1127 shin head onto it for the sake of using the 1127 cams. 
Witch head is better to use for power? Another note is whichever head I don’t use, is for sale.

if the dot head has carb clearance issues, I’m not interested.

The b12 engine has a stock bottom end and whilst I am in the doing some dumb shit, I was wondering if it is worth swapping the input shaft and clutch to the 1127 one of if I’m better off just putting another spring into the 1200 pack?

Edited by MikeyVeitch

Where to start xD

First. DOT head, yes the ports are at a different angle so yes you may have carb clearance (see the sticky thread at the top carbs and carb rubbers ;))

The gsxr 1127 head won't give you any more power but the cams will, or just sell both heads and get some gsxr1100/750 cams and put them in the b12 head plug and play (just swap you cam sprockets) 

As to the clutch, isn't the 1127 clutch a diaphragm clutch anyway? 

If so no real point and I think the drive gear on the back of the basket is different, I maybe very wrong on this clutch bit. Heard many people saying they are running a standard b12 clutch with a engine of 120-150 rwbhp

I would use the dot head if complete and in good condition . Benefit of  this is your going to raise the compression . Cams between the two heads are very close .

Going to raise the carbs up slightly but I'm not sure which frame and carb set up your using .

As for the clutch I had in the past no end of problems with my bandit using the stock clutch so swapped over to a 1127 one . Swap over the oil pump gear on the back and will have to make a spacer to hold the hub on . No need to change the gearbox input shaft. Make sure when you refit the clutch that the oil pump and alternator gear is lined up other wise you will break the teeth off the gears .