Timing tools

Smifee

9 hours ago, fatblokeonbandit said:

Just to fit a 1216 piston kit and up rated cams you don't need a degreeing wheel, which is what i think you are referring to.

only if you are fitting adjustable cam wheels:tu

Will be fitting variable cam pulleys mate, make sure there timed properly.

2 minutes ago, Ted M said:

Hi mate you’ll need a degree wheel, motion pro, APE amongst others do them. A dial gauge and mount machine mart and places like that. A piston stop again motion pro, APE et Al  do these. 

I think the OP knows all that - what he's asking is if a particular adaptor is available to mount the wheel to the crank! And the answer is 'maybe if you search long enough! Most people will just use a large steel washer with a dowel to reduce its hole down to M8 size and a penny washer outside the plate to clamp it - cheap and it works!

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Gixer1460 said:

I think the OP knows all that - what he's asking is if a particular adaptor is available to mount the wheel to the crank! And the answer is 'maybe if you search long enough! Most people will just use a large steel washer with a dowel to reduce its hole down to M8 size and a penny washer outside the plate to clamp it - cheap and it works!

Yep.